geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo Documentation
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 18:44:58 GMT
Both PDF and HTML should do but I was thinking in having a matching
online version (branch?) to be referenced from the console for instance
(like a "Online Help" or "Information Center"). This way you would also
have access to the code samples too, many of the articles have a strong
"hands-on" type of approach.

Since the PDF, HTML or XML are coming from the same place I would rather
direct the focus to the source and how it can be easily "branched" and
versioned. Then we can export the content in a different format.

Cheers!
Hernan