geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Bartel <j...@mortbay.com>
Subject Re: Web Containers: Setting for directory listings?
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 07:38:33 GMT
Aaron,

To disable/enable directory listing for Jetty, you
must set the initParameter called dirAllowed to false/true for
Jetty's default servlet called org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Default.

If I understand correctly, the jetty builder plan.xml sets this to
true for the container, but it should be possible to do this on a
per-webapp basis. Perhaps by putting a setter on the JettyWebAppContext
class that can be referenced from the geronimo-web.xml file?

I will take a closer look at this and get back to you.

regards
Jan