geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Confluence Setup
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2005 05:31:49 GMT
My understanding of the situation with the Infra folks is that it was
acknowledged by Atlassian that Confluence can have some stability issues
if Confluence were slashdotted and they will have to address that.  Once
Atlassian have that fixed the potential problem it would be more likely
that Infra will +1 a trial.

John