geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Bartel <j...@mortbay.com>
Subject Re: Jetty Logging: INFO output
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2005 02:09:35 GMT
Aaron,

Cool. If you've got log4j configured then the DEBUG_VERBOSE won't
have had any effect.

We will be doing a release anyway for a couple of small things in
the next day or two. Will let you know when it's done.

BTW: what is happening with the JSR77 stuff for the webconsole
that we were discussing?

regards
Jan