geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Colasurdo <>
Subject Re: 'new' build should now work
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2005 22:29:13 GMT
Are we still required to do a traditional "maven m:rebuild-all" prior to
"maven -o new"?

I tried building several times using "maven new" with latest svn and
maven m:fresh-checkout and failed with missing dependencies.  Even after
flushing my repo and issuing maven new (without -o), I saw the same errors.

After doing a maven m:rebuild-all prior to maven new .. Everything works

Suspect there may be an issue if the repo isn't fully populated prior to
  issuing maven new..

David Jencks wrote:
> Following some hints from Brett I investigated using the maven reactor
> directly and think I've fixed the 'new' build.  So, for me,
> maven -o new
> builds all the geronimo-related projects I have checked out using the
> configs/assemblies based build.
> Please try it and report problems
> thanks
> david jencks