geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Colasurdo <davec...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: 'new' build should now work
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2005 22:29:13 GMT
Are we still required to do a traditional "maven m:rebuild-all" prior to
"maven -o new"?

I tried building several times using "maven new" with latest svn and
maven m:fresh-checkout and failed with missing dependencies.  Even after
flushing my repo and issuing maven new (without -o), I saw the same errors.

After doing a maven m:rebuild-all prior to maven new .. Everything works
fine..

Suspect there may be an issue if the repo isn't fully populated prior to
  issuing maven new..

Thanks
-Dave-