geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Cutting Versions for TranQL (TranQL, Connectors and Vendors)
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 17:34:53 GMT
I would like to cut a release of TranQL sometime in the next few days (perhaps
Monday).  There has not been a lot of activity in TranQL as of late so there is
no major code going in. In the Vendors and Connector I'm experimeting with a few
changes.

In Vendors I've added connectors for DB2 as an additional vendor.  I haven't
fully tested it out but that shouldn't impact CTS as we're only certifying with
Derby.

In the Connector framework I'm working on a statement caching DataSource.
Again, this does not affect G directly as the Derby code is not being modified
(to the best of my knowledge).

If anyone has any concerns please respond back.

The new versions will be:

TranQL    1.2
Connector 1.1
Vendors   1.1