geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <eljo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo console
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 16:02:13 GMT
Hernan Cunico wrote:
> Hi All,
> I'm working now on documenting the administration tools and the console.
> What is the final/official name for the console. I see it is referred as
> *Geronimo Console*, *Server Console* and *Administration Console*.
>
> I think the shorter the name the better, less complicated. ;-)

Hi,

Well, I think that the name may be as simple as Apache Geronimo Console
;) However, it misses the point that it's an administration console,
which would give us the other choice: Administration Console. Depending
on the context the name is going to be used, both will work fine.

I hope you won't start a long-lasting discussion about the proper and
*final* name ;)

> Hernan

Jacek