geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Krishnakumar B <www....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resource Adapter Reference in MDB
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 10:18:59 GMT
hi David,

The RA file

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<connector xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"

http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/connector_1_5.xsd" version="1.5">

	<display-name>TestRA</display-name>
	<eis-type>Test EIS</eis-type>
	<resourceadapter-version>1.0</resourceadapter-version>
	<resourceadapter>
		<outbound-resourceadapter>
			<connection-definition>
				<managedconnectionfactory-class>com.test.connector.outbound.TestManagedConnectionFactory</managedconnectionfactory-class>
				<config-property>
					<description>jndi provider</description>
					<config-property-name>url</config-property-name>
					<config-property-type>java.lang.String</config-property-type>
				</config-property>
				<config-property>
					<description>icf</description>
					<config-property-name>icf</config-property-name>
					<config-property-type>java.lang.String</config-property-type>
				</config-property>
				<config-property>
					<description>name</description>
					<config-property-name>name</config-property-name>
					<config-property-type>java.lang.String</config-property-type>
				</config-property>
				<connectionfactory-interface>com.test.connector.TestConnectionFactory</connectionfactory-interface>
				<connectionfactory-impl-class>com.test.connector.outbound.TestConnectionFactoryImpl</connectionfactory-impl-class>
				<connection-interface>com.test.connector.TestConnection</connection-interface>
				<connection-impl-class>com.test.connector.outbound.TestConnectionImpl</connection-impl-class>
			</connection-definition>
			<transaction-support>NoTransaction</transaction-support>
			<reauthentication-support>false</reauthentication-support>
		</outbound-resourceadapter>
		<inbound-resourceadapter>
			<messageadapter>
				<messagelistener>
					<messagelistener-type>javax.jms.MessageListener</messagelistener-type>
					<activationspec>
						<activationspec-class>com.test.connector.inbound.TestActivationSpecImpl</activationspec-class>
						<required-config-property>
							<config-property-name>url</config-property-name>
						</required-config-property>
						<required-config-property>
							<config-property-name>icf</config-property-name>
						</required-config-property>
						<required-config-property>
							<config-property-name>name</config-property-name>
						</required-config-property>
					</activationspec>
				</messagelistener>
			</messageadapter>