geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Confluence Setup (was: Re: zones update)
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2005 22:14:22 GMT
Is there a MySQL database available for Geronimo use?  We probably
want to use an external RDMBS to back the Confluence setup.

I can start with the standalone and we can migrate to an external
RDBMS later if there isn't one available right now.

Also, unless someone has a better suggestion, I'm going to put all of
this under /opt/confluence.

--jason

PS. Zones looks cool... too bad its not Linux though :-(