geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <>
Subject Re: Fwd: Integration Geronimo with Jetspeed2
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 23:01:29 GMT
Hi Jian.  You posted a question to the geronimo dev list a couple of weeks
ago that AFAIK was not answered.  You may have already found the spec source
code in question but if not its available at :

I am very interested in your progress with the Geronimo+Jetspeed2
integration.  Are there any areas where you could use some help?

Best wishes,

On 12/6/05, Jian Liao <> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Could someone tell me where to download the geronimo-spec source code?
> I am working on integration Jetspeed 2 with Geronimo recently. I found a
> potential bug in geronimo-spec-j2ee-jacc-1.0-rc5.jar, class:
> regards,
> - Jian Liao

View raw message