geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Integration Geronimo with Jetspeed2
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 23:01:29 GMT
Hi Jian.  You posted a question to the geronimo dev list a couple of weeks
ago that AFAIK was not answered.  You may have already found the spec source
code in question but if not its available at :
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/specs/branches/1_0/geronimo-spec-j2ee-jacc/src/java/javax/security/jacc/WebResourcePermission.java

I am very interested in your progress with the Geronimo+Jetspeed2
integration.  Are there any areas where you could use some help?

Best wishes,
Paul