geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <>
Subject Re: Getting Started on the Console
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 16:20:40 GMT
On 12/16/05, Joe Bohn <> wrote:
> So I would recommend either filling in some of the missing functionality
> or working to clean-up what is already there to follow better portlet
> programming practices and utilize/create clean management interface.
> There's also plenty of bugs to fix.

Hi Jason, glad to see you're ready and willing to get involved!  As Joe said
there are a number of areas in the console that could use some help.  You
can view the list of known console issues by selecting the "console"
component on this page:

Also if you are handy with technical writing then I would like to suggest
that you review/enhance the help content shown in the console portlets
(available from the "help" link in the top right corner of the porlet) and
also review/enhance the online documentation at:

Best wishes,

View raw message