geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New binaries
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 19:17:03 GMT
I tried out geronimo-tomcat-j2ee-1.0.tar.gz on a linux 2.4 kernel.  A few
comments:

-  there's a typo in RELEASE-NOTES-1.0.txt at line159: "released" should be
"releases"
-  there are warnings and a stack trace in var/log/geronimo.out when
starting the server
-  the "DB Info" action in the console (under Misc-->Embedded DB) does not
work and prints "java.sql.SQLException" in var/log/geronimo.out
-  shutting down the server from the console or command line results in an
SQLException in var/log/geronimo.out
-  nit:  is the file geronimo-1.0/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF necessary?
-  the external links in the welcome pages don't point at the redirects on
geronimo.apache.org (see JIRA 1364). maybe this should wait until v1.1 so
Aaron has a chance to look at the patch...

Best wishes,
Paul