geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Confluence link on the welcome pages
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2005 22:06:04 GMT
I opened JIRA 1318 and attached a patch that will create html files in the
geronimo.apache.org web site that redirect to the appropriate locations.

If a commiter could please inspect and apply that patch and then regen the
website it will allow Joe to adjust the links in the welcome portlet and
welcome application via JIRA 1300

The redirect mapping is as follows.  I did not create redirects for web
pages that are already hosted under geronimo.apache.org (e.g. downloads).

Geronimo Wiki
http://geronimo.apache.org/redirects/wiki.html
  redirects to ==> http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo

Confluence documentation