geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Installer: Default Web Container Selection
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2005 04:30:33 GMT
Looking at the original proposal for geronimo makes me lean towards Tomcat.
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/geronimo-proposal.html
But from a more practical standpoint it's clear that Jetty has a long
history of active involvement in the project.

[ X ] Make Jetty the default Web Container install selection

Best wishes,
Paul