geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo Web Site Design
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 14:36:49 GMT
Wow!  You guys at Epiq really know your stuff.  I like all the designs very
much.  My initial reaction was in favor of Version 4 because the color theme
looks exciting while not distracting my attention from the navigation
controls and the main content of the page.  However, I must cast my final
vote in favor of Version 1 because it looks most similar to the
administration console and I think that visual consistency will go a long
way towards establishing Geronimo's identity.

Thanks for this valuable contribution to the project!!

Best wishes,
Paul