geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: tomcat statistics
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2005 18:17:23 GMT
Jeff,
    Thanks, for looking into this. Now I am seeing the
request processors! The output for geronimo is
attached. What changes did you make?

Thanks again!
Anita

--- anita kulshreshtha <a_kulshre@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Jeff,
>      In a standalone configuration tomcat configures
> an MBean
> Name:

Catalina:type=RequestProcessor,worker=http-8080,name=HttpRequest0.
>     This is not being configured in G. Do you have
> any
> ideas why? I am attaching a list of all
> RequestProcessors running in a standalone tomcat.
> The
> G ones can be viewed by deploying the war attached
> G-1293. There are none! Each request thread has an
> associated RequestInfo which is used to gather
> stats.
>
> Thanks
> Anita

> protection around
> http://mail.yahoo.com > Name:

Catalina:type=RequestProcessor,worker=http-8080,name=HttpRequest2
> modelerType: org.apache.coyote.RequestInfo
> bytesSent: 10626
> method: GET
> remoteAddr: 127.0.0.1
> requestBytesSent: 0
> contentLength: -1
> bytesReceived: 0
> requestProcessingTime: 84531
> globalProcessor:
> org.apache.coyote.RequestGroupInfo@940f82
> protocol: HTTP/1.0
> currentQueryString:
> maxRequestUri: /manager/status
> requestBytesReceived: 0
> serverPort: -1
> stage: 7
> requestCount: 6
> maxTime: 78
> processingTime: 156
> currentUri: /
> errorCount: 3
>
> Name:

Catalina:type=RequestProcessor,worker=http-8080,name=HttpRequest0
> modelerType: org.apache.coyote.RequestInfo
> virtualHost: localhost
> bytesSent: 122571
> method: GET
> remoteAddr: 127.0.0.1
> requestBytesSent: 221184
> contentLength: -1
> bytesReceived: 0
> requestProcessingTime: 422
> globalProcessor:
> org.apache.coyote.RequestGroupInfo@940f82
> protocol: HTTP/1.1
> currentQueryString:
> maxRequestUri: /manager/jmxproxy/
> requestBytesReceived: 0
> serverPort: 8080
> stage: 3
> requestCount: 9
> maxTime: 328
> processingTime: 875
> currentUri: /manager/jmxproxy/
> errorCount: 4
>
> Name:

Catalina:type=RequestProcessor,worker=http-8080,name=HttpRequest1