geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Date Mon, 26 Dec 2005 14:47:17 GMT
Aaron, Joe, and others,
    Please take some time to view the internal
statistics provided by tomcat (see Geronimo-1293).
There is lot of good stuff.
    We need to come up with a common set of stats for
Jetty/Tomcat to display on the console. The maximum
incompatibilities are with the container (WebServer)
stats. Tomcat statistics are per connector (http,
https, ajp). We can always aggregate them. But I think
they  are more useful individually. Does Jetty have a
way of providing them separately? I am referring to
requestDurationMax, requestDurationTotal,
requestDurationCount and errorCount. The following are
not available for tomcat.
- getConnectionsOpenMin             x
- getConnectionsRequestsMin         x
- getConnectionsRequestsCurrent     x
- getConnectionsDurationMin         x
- getConnectionsDurationCount       x
- getConnectionsDurationTotal       x
     In addition to this we should set up a page to
dispaly stats for a web application. Is it something
that you would be interested in?
     We could also think of providing threadpool,
cache stats for
G in the future...

Thanks
Anita