geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Lenhart <jplenh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Geronimo Installation Document Section
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 18:28:28 GMT
Hi,

I am starting on the Installation section of the docs
- I have been running around like a maniac doing stuff
(mostly holiday things) - so I am a bit slow to
produce.  But I am setting aside some time each day to
contribute more and more to the docs.  If you start to
see me go off base - please feel free to call me out
:-D

Also - is the preference to complete a section and
then update?  I started and updated but it is not
complete.

Thanks,

Jason

Just $16.99/mo. or less.