geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Lenhart <jplenh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Getting Started on the Console
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 16:31:22 GMT
This is great.  I will look to start filling in the
docs.  Put the new guy on the docs ;-D

In the meantime I am here in a tea bar and my buddy
should be here shortly - we were going to review how
we could help.  I am wondering if there is a list of
portlets that need to be worked on ... saw the wiki.
But I do not want to assume anything - someone might
be working on something.

I have some general questions as well - I am setting
up my dev env.  I will finish up my build and see if I
can my intellij up and going.  I guess my concern is
that I do not see a geronimo plugin or svn plugin ...
so I am doing everything at the command line.... I
know there is a better way.

Thanks,

Jason