geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Daughtrey <er...@schemacity.org>
Subject [Vote] Installer: Default Web Container Selection
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 18:08:06 GMT
The installer  should make either Tomcat or Jetty the default selection.  The
operator can always override and select the other.
Vote:
[  ] Make Jetty the default Web Container install selection

[  ] Make Tomcat the default web container install selection

 We may run out of time before the votes can be tallied. For that reason, I'm
making the default Jetty unless someone can provide a good reason why it
shouldn't be.

FYI - it's been decided that installation of both web containers via the
installer will not be allowed.  Manual configuration of both is possible
though.
--

Regards,

Erik