geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Daughtrey <er...@schemacity.org>
Subject Installer Status
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 06:27:50 GMT

The installer builds successfully under the new build process.  The installer
is built using the geronimo-izpack-plugin from assemblies/j2ee-installer.

When the installer runs, it will create a runnable server, but the
configuration is currently fixed to Jetty.

I'm working to get the config.xml updated based on the configuration options
selected and should complete the work tomorrow. Unfortunately, it's been a
very long day and I won't make the midnight cutoff.

There are two other additional pieces of work yet to do:
1. Inter-panel validation of conflicting configuration information i.e.
conflicting ports
2. Selection of either Jetty or Tomcat, but not both

--

Regards,

Erik