geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo Web Site Design
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 03:31:34 GMT
  FA...BULOUS! I like #1 and #3. But would like to see
left menu bar in the same color as the header (like
the black one, #5). It frames the contents
beautifully. I also like the button like tabs in the
black one.

Thanks
Anita

http://www.epiqtech.com/corp/products/technology/opensource/apachegeronimoweb.htm

> > Each of these designs contains distinct elements
> (bar or tab primary
> > navigation, header design, left nav bar type,
> secondary navigation
> > type).  Based on the feedback from the community,
> we can use colors,
> > design options, or items that are good from one
> design in order to
> > create a more refined design based on community
> feedback.
> >
> > Best regards,
> >

> > Epiq Team

Just $16.99/mo. or less.