geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <eljo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unrecognized argument: --quiet during openejb integration tests
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2005 09:09:18 GMT
2005/12/29, Aaron Mulder <ammulder@alumni.princeton.edu>:
> To be more specific, the current deployment plugin uses --quiet (with
> two dashes), which is correct for the current Geronimo code.  However,
> this changed fairly recently in Geronimo (it used to be -quiet with
> one dash), and the error suggests that you have an older version of
> Geronimo being run, though with the newer version of the plugin.

Hi Aaron,

I haven't yet taken a look at it, but if the issue with broken OpenEJB
itests is with one additional dash, it should be easy to fix. I didn't
know that itests are disabled by default and wonder why it happened
(probably because of the time it takes to finish). I think I will be
able to look into it later today (hopefully, Ken won't mind if it
takes a little more time ;))

>     Aaron

Jacek