geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Adding new dependencies to console in config/
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2005 01:08:04 GMT
The plan dependencies and imports and includes are added by the
packaging plugin from the dependencies in the project.xml.

             <properties>
                  <geronimo.import>true</geronimo.import>
             </properties>

turns into import (parent)

             <properties>
                  <geronimo.dependency>true</geronimo.dependency>
              </properties>
turns into dependency

             <properties>
                  <geronimo.include>true</geronimo.include>
              </properties>
turns into include

thanks
david jencks