geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Kresten Krab Thorup (Trifork)" <k...@trifork.com>
Subject Re: Corba spec / IDL issues
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 16:32:47 GMT
+1, I think this is the best solution with the means at hand.

Anders should be able to move forward with this next week: do the
appropriate changes to the maven2 idlj plugin, and produce a complete
patch for the necessary changes to the geronimo/corba-spec module.

The maven plugin needs to somehow know if it should (or should not)
generate skels and stubs.  (corresponding to the JacORB idl
compiler's -noskel and -nostub options).  Suns idlj has similar
options in -fclient, -fserver and -fall, etc.

Kresten Krab Thorup
krab@trifork.com

"We do not inherit the Earth from our parents, we borrow it from our
children." Saint Exupery