geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Confluence Setup
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2005 04:39:16 GMT
Hrm...

Well... ASF Infra does not seem to "happy" about this.  I just asked
them if there was a smtp server I could use for notifications and
basically got jumped on... *whimper*

I got smacked for using 100m for the install too... er, so I'm not
sure how long this instance will actually be up and running, as there
was some comments indicating they might just shutdown the zone.

I'm saddened to see that the level of politics is still the same
after several years.

Can someone point me to the discussions for/against using Confluence
on infrastructure@, I'm interested to see what has been said about it
before I ruin into any more hostility for helping out.

:-(

Anyways, if you haven't seen it yet, take a peek at it now before it
goes down:

    http://geronimo.zones.apache.org

I think its got a lot of promise for Geronimo project documentation.

--jason