geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject gbuild jira request
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 20:26:09 GMT
Can someone with admin access create a JIRA for GBuild?  I know Dain
is an admin at least.  I keep making changes and improvements and not
tracking them.  I'm never going to get anyone to help if I keep
working like this....  So, i'd like to get a jira so I can file what
needs to be done and what I intend to work on and be able to track
that stuff with version that are gbuild versions and components that
are gbuild components.

Project: GBuild

Subproject of Apache Geronimo focused on building and testing.

Key: GBUILD
Project Lead: David Blevins (or Ken Coar or whomever)
Default Assignee: Unassigned
Notification Scheme: Apache Geronimo
Permission Scheme: Apache Geronimo
Issue Security Scheme: None
Field Configuration Scheme: System Default Field Confguration
Issue Type Screen Scheme: Default Issue Type Screen Scheme
Workflow Scheme: None
CVS Modules: None
Mail Configuration: Mail notifications from this project will come
from the default address
Project Category: Geronimo

Thanks,

-David