Request for contributor karma...

--kevan

Since on one objected, I added a geronimo-contributers group that can
assign, resolve and be assigned issues.  If this is becomes an issue
the group can be removed just as easily as it was added.

If you are a contributor ( i.e. you have submitted some patches) and
would like to be able to be assigned issues, let us know and we can
grant you karma.  Please, only ask if you have actually contributed
and need the ability to work on issues.

Thanks,

-dain