geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Bonner <bkbon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error in geronimo-connector-1.0.xsd
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 19:48:30 GMT
I added:

    <xsd:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace"
schemaLocation="xml.xsd"/>
    <xsd:import
namespace="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/security-1.1"
schemaLocation="geronimo-security-1.1.xsd"/>

to corba-tss-config-2.0.xsd

but it's failing on:
Testsuite: org.openejb.corba.security.config.tss.TSSConfigEditorTest
Tests run: 4, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 1.75 sec

Testcase: testSimple1(org.openejb.corba.security.config.tss.TSSConfigEditorTest):	Caused
an ERROR
Cannot resolve type for handle
_XY_Q=lang|R=lang@http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace
(schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans.system.sBCFA77F9E613DB031018700055C2136C.descriptiontypeb480type)
- code 13
org.apache.xmlbeans.SchemaTypeLoaderException: Cannot resolve type for
handle _XY_Q=lang|R=lang@http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace
(schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans.system.sBCFA77F9E613DB031018700055C2136C.descriptiontypeb480type)
- code 13
	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemImpl$XsbReader.readHandle(SchemaTypeSystemImpl.java:2000)
	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemImpl$XsbReader.readTypeRef(SchemaTypeSystemImpl.java:2074)
	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemImpl$XsbReader.loadAttribute(SchemaTypeSystemImpl.java:2891)
	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemImpl$XsbReader.readAttributeData(SchemaTypeSystemImpl.java:2883)
	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemImpl$XsbReader.finishLoadingType(SchemaTypeSystemImpl.java:2500)
	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemImpl.resolveHandle(SchemaTypeSystemImpl.java:3476)
	at org.apache.xmlbeans.SchemaComponent$Ref.getComponent(SchemaComponent.java:104)
	at org.apache.xmlbeans.SchemaType$Ref.get(SchemaType.java:872)
	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaParticleImpl.getType(SchemaParticleImpl.java:194)
	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.validator.Validator.beginEvent(Validator.java:395)
	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.validator.Validator.nextEvent(Validator.java:247)
	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Validate.emitEvent(Validate.java:172)
	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Validate.process(Validate.java:79)
	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Validate.<init>(Validate.java:39)
	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Xobj.validate(Xobj.java:1780)
	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlObjectBase.validate(XmlObjectBase.java:346)
	at org.apache.geronimo.schema.SchemaConversionUtils.validateDD(SchemaConversionUtils.java:593)
	at org.openejb.corba.security.config.tss.TSSConfigEditor.getValue(TSSConfigEditor.java:117)
	at org.openejb.corba.security.config.tss.TSSConfigEditorTest.testSimple1(TSSConfigEditorTest.java:104)

On 11/30/05, Brian Bonner <bkbonner@gmail.com> wrote:
> Jeff, Sachin,
>
> btw, I caught a problem in the corba stuff after the build:
>
> with:  corba-tss-config-2.0.xsd
>
> This has a similar import problem that I haven't yet resolved which is
> causing my build to fail.
>
> geronimo-service-1.0.xsd  also has problems, but they're not affecting
> me right now.
>
> Brian
>

> On 11/30/05, Brian Bonner <bkbonner@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Sachin,
> >
> > I pulled the xsd from here:  http://www.w3.org/2001/xml.xsd
> >
> > Brian
> > On 11/30/05, Sachin Patel <sppatel2@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > The patch is incorrect since it uses the deprecated xml.xsd, I'm about
> > > to fix it using the correct schema location, verify xmlbeans and emf
> > > code gen both work, and then commit.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > Sachin.

IDE