geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Prasad Kashyap <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: m2: flushing out our dependencies
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 19:01:54 GMT
*castor 0.9.9: *
Maybe Blevins can answer this. It's in the pom.xml of the m2assembly
project. This pom.xml is actually a compilation of all our project.xmls. But
our project.xml has castor listed as 0.9.5.3 <http://0.9.5.3>.
  *activemq-core-test:*
*javacc:*
*xmlbeans-jsr173-api:
*The above 3 are seen in the log generatd by the mvn -U command. They are
not found in either the pom.xml or in any of our project.xmls.
(
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/geronimo-dev/200511.mbox/%3c7C66613E-10BF-4733-A80E-F8CB03C42387@visi.com%3e
)
 Cheers