geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Prasad Kashyap <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: m2: flushing out our dependencies
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 16:20:04 GMT
Of the 14 missing jars, I was able to track down all but 5. I had some Qs
about those 5 -

castor || castor || 0.9.9 || *0.9.9.1 <http://0.9.9.1> exists. Update pom to
use this ?
*org.apache.geronimo.fake || m2assembly || 1.0-SNAPSHOT || *???
*activemq || activemq-core-test || 3.2 || *can't trace this yet.
*javacc || javacc || 2.1 || *[WARNING] This artifact has been relocated to
javax.sql:jdbc-stdext:2.0.
*xmlbeans || xmlbeans-jsr173-api || 2.0-dev || *can't trace this yet*.

Suggestions ? Advice ?

Cheers
Prasad