geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Prasad Kashyap <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: publish_build.sh converted to ant
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 19:47:50 GMT
1. Done. Moved the maven executable to the properties file.
 2. Hmm.. The svn info command seems to work fine for me. In fact, it saves
the output to a file which I then convert into the properties format. So
yes, the info is readily available in a properties format. Need to figure
out why/what is failing on your machine.
 Cheers
Prasad