geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Prasad Kashyap <>
Subject Re: converted to ant
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 19:47:50 GMT
1. Done. Moved the maven executable to the properties file.
 2. Hmm.. The svn info command seems to work fine for me. In fact, it saves
the output to a file which I then convert into the properties format. So
yes, the info is readily available in a properties format. Need to figure
out why/what is failing on your machine.

 On 11/11/05, David Blevins <> wrote:
> On Nov 10, 2005, at 9:59 AM, Prasad Kashyap wrote:
> > Hi David,
> >
> > Check out the ant files for the work used to do.
> > It does almost everything except for the remote cleanup <target
> > name="cleanupRemote">. I'm still thinking about a nice clean way of
> > doing this. Executing a remote script (ant or other) is one of the
> > thoughts. Let me know what you think.
> >
> I gave it a whirl. Didn't quite work as-is on my machine. Couple
> notes for you:
> 1. It has maven.bat hardcoded in there. Maybe you could make the
> path to the maven executable a property.
> 2. The svn info command doesn't seem to work on URLs (i.e. http://
> <>. Seems to just report
> the version and other
> info of your working copy. I can't see any other way to get the
> version other than what I was doing, so I put that one-liner in a
> script in my home dir that you can hit from the ant script:
> Now that I think about it, you might want that version in a
> properties file format. Let me know if you do or what else you need.
> Looks great so far!
> -David

View raw message