geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Prasad Kashyap <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Binary images for Geronimo 1.0?
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 22:02:14 GMT
Continuing from my previous mail with my thoughts on this subject, I was
made aware of atleast 5 apps that are specific to Tomcat and 5 apps to
Jetty. There may be more of these thrown in the mix. These apps show up in
the console list as well.
 So there's more work involved in getting them to show/hide selectively
based on the container. Now that could be another deciding factor that'll
tilt the scale for going with 2 separate binaries.
 Cheers
Prasad