geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Prasad Kashyap <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Single download, setup and build.
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 15:21:44 GMT
This may be slightly related to Hernan's wiki thread but since we were
talking about G for the impatient and a newbie manual, thought I'd ask this.
 Dave Klavon was talking about a single download and setup of all prereqs
and G source, and build it too. I liked that idea and think that would be
really nice. I even put together a package with basic scripts for that.
 However, now I am beginning to wonder if it is legal/permissible for us to
"*ship*" JDK, svn, maven and CVS in this single package ?
 Comments ?
 Cheers
Prasad