geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Create a security committee?
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2005 02:11:30 GMT
I'd be happy to help out. Limiting distribution of vulnerabilities to the
PMC would pose a problem for me, however. I'm also unsure that limiting
distribution of vulnerabilities is a good idea at this point: 1) the
exposure is low and 2) better to keep all involved/aware rather than a
limited few...
 --kevan