geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis Issue 2278
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 19:38:15 GMT
Hi Dims,
Thanks.

BTW, I see there is a difference in the implementation of TypeDesc between
1.3 and the trunk. 1.3 is using a classMaps WeakHashMap whereas the trunk
has a classMap Hashtable. I didn't try to track down the cvs history to see
if it was a possible oversight or intentional. I have my doubts that the
WeakHashMap would be "weak" because of a likely reference/chain of
references from value to the key. However, I haven't confirmed.

--kevan