geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <>
Subject Re: Re: puretls jar for ssl on tomcat
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 16:42:42 GMT
Hi Simon,
Well, that would be qualify as a <problem>... Possible that the subsequent
JSSE load is failing. But would be a new one (at least for me...). After the
PureTLS exception, you should see something like:

07:34:34,151 DEBUG [JSSESocketFactory] Truststore =
07:34:34,151 DEBUG [JSSESocketFactory] TrustPass = secret
07:34:34,151 DEBUG [JSSESocketFactory] trustType = JKS

If you let us know some details of your setup, Geronimo version (M5 I
assume?), OS, JDK and description of your failure...

On 11/1/05, <> wrote:
> Hi Kevan,
> Thanks for the reply; It just so happens that geronimo server is breaking
> the same moment this message is logged;
> I'll look into that further...
>  Simon

View raw message