geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: puretls jar for ssl on tomcat
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 16:42:42 GMT
Hi Simon,
Well, that would be qualify as a <problem>... Possible that the subsequent
JSSE load is failing. But would be a new one (at least for me...). After the
PureTLS exception, you should see something like:

07:34:34,151 DEBUG [JSSESocketFactory] Truststore =
D:\gsrc\trunk\geronimo\modules\assembly\target\geronimo-
1.0-SNAPSHOT\var\security\keystore
07:34:34,151 DEBUG [JSSESocketFactory] TrustPass = secret
07:34:34,151 DEBUG [JSSESocketFactory] trustType = JKS

If you let us know some details of your setup, Geronimo version (M5 I
assume?), OS, JDK and description of your failure...

--kevan