geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From si...@godik.com
Subject Re: Geronimo startup fails, config.xml is corrupted
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:03:58 GMT
Here is the output of the java -jar bin\deployer.jar undeploy org/apache/geronimo/tools/JMXConsole
command:

Module org/apache/geronimo/tools/JMXConsole stopped.
Module org/apache/geronimo/tools/JMXConsole unloaded.
Module org/apache/geronimo/tools/JMXConsole uninstalled.
Undeployed org/apache/geronimo/tools/JMXConsole

Configuration is stopped and then undeployed.

So unless deployer output is lying, the problem is not invalid gbean state management, but
config.xml corruption on geronimo shutdown after undeploy. (undeployed configuration is still
there)

Cheers,
Simon