geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Malgeri <mmalg...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Cluster Testing
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 14:27:19 GMT
Thanks Jules! I think that work and I'll confirm with the user.

Michael Malgeri
Mgr Gluecode Client Technical Services
PHONE: 310-536-8355 x 14
FAX: 310-536-9062
CELLULAR: 310-704-6403

Jules Gosnell <jules@coredevelopers.net>
10/31/2005 11:25 AM
Please respond to
dev

dev@geronimo.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Cluster Testing

Jules Gosnell wrote:

> Michael Malgeri wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I'd like to offer resources to test clustering of Geronimo with the
>> Tomcat web container. We have a near term need for this at an end
>> user site.
>>
>> Is there code available to test and can someone provide direction on
>> what  to get and how to configure?
>>
>> Michael Malgeri
>> Mgr Gluecode Client Technical Services
>> CELLULAR: 310-704-6403
>

> Michael,
>
> We are a couple of weeks away from getting a release out. If you can
> bear with us, we'll be very happy to give you whatever help you need
> to set up and test a WADI/Tomcat cluster. I'll get back to you as soon
> as the release is done.
>
> Jules

let me qualify that a little - I was talking about a WADI release :-) -
it should contain WADI/Geronimo integration code. So we should be able
to put WADI, Tomcat and Geronimo cluster together for you by then.

Jules

crystallises out around it."

 * Jules Gosnell
 * Partner