geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo ORB progress
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 22:18:44 GMT
+1 Using JIRA for tracking progress of the ORB would be great.

We already have a CORBA component, so I suggest you create an "Add an
ORB implementation" issue that can be the parent of all the tasks.
Also make sure that you assign it to at least version 1.1 (assuming
the plan is to have the orb finished for 1.1).

Lars if you give me you jira id, I can add you as a geronimo
committer, so you can assign issues to yourself.

-dain