geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Old branches (was: Old tags in Geornimo)
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 06:09:32 GMT
The last nail in the coffin for me was when, in a sleep deprived
state, I got a little disoriented and built the M5 installer from the
branch directory rather than the tag directory.  Accidents happen.

A simple svn copy cheaply creates a new branch, keeps it clear its
different than the tag, and gives someone a place to work with it.
The possibility of that is small, so we'll just let the person create
it when they wish to do something weird. :)

-David