geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Old branches (was: Old tags in Geornimo)
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 17:13:09 GMT
This is exactly why I brought it up last time.  There is obviously
something wrong when the people that are supposed to know better are
making mistakes?  It is just confusing to have the branch there....
it is not a branch just a temp place we worked wile packaging the
release.

I suggest next time we are creating a milestone, preview or tag only
(unsupported) release, we don't create the temp branch in branches.

+1 to remove the confusing, non-supported, temporary branch we
created for 1.0-M5 packaging.

-dain