geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Panda, Akshaya Kumar \(Cognizant\)" <akshaya.pa...@cognizant.com>
Subject RE: [Geronimo] Road Map and TODO
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 04:41:57 GMT

Jeff/Rajith,
Yes i will be intersted to work on this. But before jumping in on, i would like to know who
all are involved in     what areas so that it can help me to avoid any duplicate effort.
Rajith: can you pl outline what you have planned to do?

thanks
akshay

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Genender [mailto:jgenender@apache.org]
Sent: Sat 11/26/2005 9:17 PM
To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Geronimo] Road Map and TODO

Panda, Akshaya Kumar (Cognizant) wrote:

> I think WADI is going to provide web tier clustering, any initiative for HA-JNDI?
>
> thanks
> Akshay

No, WADI (and probably should be renamed remove the web-only
connotations) will be providing all HA facets to Geronimo.  If you are
interested in this area, this is where we could use a helping hand, so
feel free to jump in on this.

Jeff

all copies of the original message.
prohibited and may be unlawful.