geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajith Attapattu" <>
Subject RE: [Geronimo] Road Map and TODO
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2005 14:08:37 GMT
Great, I will start to ramp up on WADI as much as I can.
And I hope I will be upto speed in time so that I want miss out the
excitement !!!!!

Looking forward to it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Genender []
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2005 11:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Geronimo] Road Map and TODO

Tomcat clustering has been implemented as an interim.  We are ramping up

to use WADI which hopefully should be under Geronimo as an incubated
sub-project.  WADI will ultimately do the clustering, dynamic cache, and

replication for Geronimo.  We are cleaning up a few items and will
integrate it in shortly.  If you are interested in helping out on this,
have a look at for now.  Shortly we hope to have this
over here ;-)

Rajith Attapattu wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> I am very interested in the Clustering and remote deployment and
> management features.
> What is the current status of these two features??? I am very much
> interested in getting involved.
> Any pointers will be very helpful.
> Thanks,
> Rajith Attapattu.