geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajith Attapattu" <rajith.attapa...@redknee.com>
Subject RE: [Geronimo] Road Map and TODO
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2005 14:08:37 GMT
Great, I will start to ramp up on WADI as much as I can.
And I hope I will be upto speed in time so that I want miss out the
excitement !!!!!

Looking forward to it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Genender [mailto:jgenender@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2005 11:20 PM
To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Geronimo] Road Map and TODO

Tomcat clustering has been implemented as an interim.  We are ramping up

to use WADI which hopefully should be under Geronimo as an incubated
sub-project.  WADI will ultimately do the clustering, dynamic cache, and

replication for Geronimo.  We are cleaning up a few items and will
integrate it in shortly.  If you are interested in helping out on this,
have a look at wadi.codehaus.org for now.  Shortly we hope to have this
over here ;-)

Jeff