geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Abdul Salam, Sajida \(Cognizant\)" <Sajida.AbdulSa...@cognizant.com>
Subject Fix for jira bug #555
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 06:50:11 GMT

Hi,

            I had sent a mail earlier about a fix for jira bug #555
being implemented by me and my colleagues. We have posted the patch for
the changes and the documentation in
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-555 . Please send me your
views.

Regards,

Sajida Abdul Salam

Programmer Analyst

Cognizant Technology Solutions

1st Floor, Elnet Software City

Chennai

V-net: 44630

Love is giving someone the power to destroy you completely and trusting
that they wont.

all copies of the original message.
prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com