geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Abdul Salam, Sajida \(Cognizant\)" <Sajida.AbdulSa...@cognizant.com>
Subject Fix for bug #555
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 13:38:33 GMT

Hi,
   Me and my colleagues are working on a fix for Bug #555. Currently we have implemented a
hybrid transaction code such that based on whether the database driver being used is interruptible
or not, a timer based transaction timeout or a timeout based on the current time is used.
This implementation is still in a raw state and we need to test this further. Please send
me your views on this implementation.

Thanks in advance,

Sajida Abdul Salam

all copies of the original message.