geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: apache-wide specs project
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 23:30:45 GMT
This is an interesting idea.

What scope do you envisage? Would it only be JSRs, or would, for
example, stdcxx in the incubator be able to join?

Do you see any issues with having a single project but specs that
encompass a variety of technologies that might not overlap?

I think it is fine to start with an org.apache.specs group either way
as it isn't going to clash with anything.

I think it would be good to discuss this more broadly, but I'm not
sure of a suitable apache wide list other than community@

- Brett