geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to identify a JIRA with a patch.
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 22:09:37 GMT
Not as far as I know. I'm tracking a JIRA ticket at Atlassian for the
ability to detect the existence of an attachment, but that stiff
doen't designate if its a patch unfortunately.

In our project we just query for "patch" in any of the text fields. We
generally find that people type that somewhere when attaching it.

- Brett