geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <>
Subject Re: Fix for jira bug #555
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 07:18:18 GMT
Thanks for this work!  Unfortunately I am too busy working on getting
geronimo 1.0 finished by apachecon on Dec 10 to review your patch
before then, and I find this area confusing enough that I want to be
able to think about any changes thoroughly before applying them.  I am
definitely looking forward to seeing what you have done!

david jencks

On Nov 30, 2005, at 10:50 PM, Abdul Salam, Sajida ((Cognizant)) wrote:

> Hi,
>             I had sent a mail earlier about a fix for jira bug #555
> being implemented by me and my colleagues. We have posted the patch
> for the changes and the documentation in
> . Please send me
> your views.
> Regards,
> Sajida Abdul Salam
> Programmer Analyst
> Cognizant Technology Solutions
> 1st Floor, Elnet Software City
> Chennai
> V-net: 44630
> Love is giving someone the power to destroy you completely and
> trusting that they wont.
> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
> information.
>  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
> reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
>  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding,
> printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on
> this e-mail is strictly
>  prohibited and may be unlawful.
>  Visit us at

View raw message