geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <>
Subject Re: gbuild: continuum upgrade
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 08:29:03 GMT
On Oct 31, 2005, at 12:00 PM, David Blevins wrote:

> FYI, I'm attempting to upgrade (install anew) to continuum 1.0 on
> stan.  Doesn't seem to be going well.  If I can't get it running in
> the next couple hours, I'm just going to bring our old install (1.0-
> beta1) back online.

Upgrade complete.  I ended updating to a snapshot version of
continuum-1.1.  Everything is running great.

Not exactly sure if we are going to get builds every hour or just
once a day or when commits occur.  The DEFAULT_SCHEDULE in continuum
is once an hour, but it definitely does not do that.

View raw message